Last week I took the boys down to the elephant parade at Gateway to see the circus animals. It was pretty cute- they had party hats for the kids to wear, along with clown noses (in honor of Bello's birthday). I think that they both liked it- but I don't think they really got what was happening. The parade of elephants and clowns was a lot of stimulation in a very short period of time. When it was done, Tanner just kind of stood there not really knowing what to think or do about it all. An outing well worth it though(especially because I took the opportunity to stop by Old Navy on my way back to my car and got a couple of cute shirts that were killer deals)! Here are some pics I snapped- not very good but it was hard to get both boys to pay attention to me and the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment