This Is Halloween

Halloween...what a great holiday!! We love candy at our house and it was so great to have two kids to take trick-or-treating (especially because Cannon still doesn't have sugar) much more for me and Andy to share. We kind of got a late start on our evening, but we still made it everyplace we wanted to. We started out our evening trick-or-treating to a few neighbors here in Foxboro, then we headed to my parents and stopped by the Murdocks (some good friends) on the way there, next we went to Aunt Wendi's for her annual Halloween party, then very last we stopped by Aunt Suzi's on our way back home. Whew..it was a busy and late night- but tons of fun. Our boys were really good and Tanner was pretty good at saying trick-or-treat to everyone (in fact we saw Santa today and I told Tanner if he would sit on Santa's lap, Santa would give him a treat; as soon as Tanner sits down he looks at Santa and says 'trick-or-treat') and had almost mastered 'Happy Halloween' by the end of the evening. Tanner can also do a Halloween poem that I have yet to video tape...when I do I will be sure to post it!

2 comments:

Marielle said...

What cute kiddos! love the pics.

Marielle

Anne Woods said...

darling costumes, kimi! it's fun to have have two kids and put them in costumes that play off each other! cute, cute.