Breakfast with Santa

We went with some friends to the Grand America last Saturday for a very grand Breakfast with Santa. Tanner is absolutely crazy about Santa so that made it extra fun. As soon as we walked in he saw the big guy and walked up to him to be held...pretty cute!! We had so much fun... and I must say that I LOVE my husband. He is so good to me and really patient with our kids. By the end of our meal Tanner had spilled a glass of orange juice and a cup of egg nog, had chocolate all over his face and candy wrappers all over the table, and Cannon was very tired; Andy and I were just so happy to be there together and enjoy time as a family that it didn't even matter.

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

We have almost given up on eating out-- it's always a disaster!