I can hardly believe that my little Tanner is 2 years old. He is such a joy in our lives and teaches me so much about life. His laugh is contagious and he has such a tender heart. It's really hard to remember what life was like before he born, but I know that it is much sweeter and fulfilling because of him. I only wish that I could slow down time and make him stay little forever. I know there is going to be a time when he won't hold my hand in public, bring me his pinched fingers to kiss better, dance on command, applaud for me when I fix a toy, or ask to be rocked or carried down the stairs. I LOVE my little sweet pea, Happy Birthday Tanner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I'm lovin' the little vest. What a sweetheart!! I wish my 2-year-old would smile like that in pictures :)
Um hello Andy is that you? He is so stinking cute. You can brag all you want about your kids thats why you are their mom!! But I will admit they are pretty darn cute!! Thanks for sharing!
Love ya
Harm
Hey Kimi,
It was so fun to see you and Andy the other night and play games...you guys are a blast. So if you haven't checked your email lately, and you can, I sent you a couple things...let me know what you think. And if you have a new phone #, let me know so I can get a hold of you now that you guys moved. Hope everythings is going good on the house!! I want to come see it!
lOve,
Meg
Post a Comment