My Sweet Baby Cannon

I realize that my last few posts that I've made tonight have been all about Tanner, so I must post a picture of my sweet baby. With my kids' nap schedules, most days we really are napping at our house from 10:00 in the morning until 4:00 in the afternoon (Cannon naps, Tanner naps, Cannon naps). It can be frustrating sometimes because I don't get as much done as I would like to during the day- but at the same time, I get really good one-on-one time with each of my kids. A couple of weeks ago during some time alone with Cannon I sat at the window with him and we watched the snow fall. He loved it- it's amazing how much joy he gets from such simple things.

7 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

What an angel! I'm totally jealous of all the napping at your house.

The Shepherds said...

Kimi, I think your boys are the cutest thing ever!!! They just have this sweetness about them, you guys really make beautiful kids!

lisa louise said...

what great pics of the kids, they are so dang cute!!!

Gina said...

Kimi - what a great mom you are. Seriously. That post made me want to cry. How precious is that picture of Cannon?! See you Saturday!

Team Box! said...

Seriously I'm so behind on catching up on everyones blogs, your boys are so cute, I am so impressed by your parenting skills. That napping stuff with 2 wow, i thought it was hard now!!!
I am so happy we're friends, your so awesome!

Anne Woods said...

what a precious moment. he's looks so soft... a lucky mom.

Erin said...

Holy cow! Andy has two kids. Does that mean he has to be responsible now?
From your adoring co-overalls wearer,
Adam S.