Lots of family and friends have been wanting to see pictures of our new house. I've been wanting to wait until everything is perfect, but that will probably be quite awhile, so Andy took some pictures the other night for my uncle Cory. I did give him the go ahead to take the pictures, but it was late and I was in bed- I didn't realize how cluttery our house was. I wasn't going to post the pictures- but let's face it, my house always has stuff out! So, please enjoy the slide show of some pics of our house (as well as some pics of Tanner and Andy building a snowman in the front yard a couple of weeks ago). For those that perhaps have not heard from us directly yet- we LOVE our home. We miss our two car attached garage, our free cable and snow removal, our neighbors (especially Jenny's bread, mmm...) and our ward in Foxboro; but we love our cute house, we love the work that we put into it, we love our little yard and quiet street, and we have loved meeting people and being a part of our new ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
what a cute little house you guys! You did a great job!
We sure do miss you at the ward, I bet its so fun in your new home now.
Congratulations! The house looks fabulous! Your boys hair looks so nice too. We cut C's hair on Saturday but the kid won't sit still so it was a challange and is a little uneven in places but we finally got rid of the mow hawk.
Marielle
Your house is BEAUTIFUL! All that hard work paid off because it's gorgeous! Way to go Christensens!
kimi!! your house is AWESOME!! everything turned out so beautiful! i think you should post side by side before and after pictures. your kitchen is gorgeous...i can't believe how much work you must have put into everything.
and happy, happy birthday baby cannon!!
we miss you guys:(
Congratulation! The house looks great. I especially love the kitchen. Hopeful someday I will have a nice kitchen, not one straight from the 1960s.
Wow Kimi, it is all so beautiful! You must be enjoying it so much. I love the color of the upstairs family room... the new appliances and cupboards in the kitchen... the master bedroom... congrats to you guys! I can't believe all these babies are turning one! That means it about time again for you guys... right? :) Enjoy your new ward and neighborhood!
Hey Kimi, I think I've only met you once, at your wedding, but what the heck! I'm a friend of Andy's from high school. Just found your blog through some other's and thought I'd say hello. Hope it's ok that I "peak in" on you guys. You have such a cute family and my husband and I think your husband is great! Tell Andy hello!
Wow!! Your house turned out totally fabulous!! When do I get to come see it in person? I love your pretty cabinets and stainless steel appliances- right down to the garbage can :) I'm so jealous of your "real" countertops- that sink nook area looks neat. Cute built-in shelving in the main room. Also jealous of your piano... And I have to laugh at the 2 cribs in the boys room-- what have you got yourself in to?!
Your house is beautiful! I would never guess it is an old house in sugar house. I am especially jealous of the master bath shower - I'm sure you figured out how to install it all yourselves so I'm doubly impressed. A little side note, I loved the sink faucet in the other bathroom, I thought it really modernized the entire bathroom. I am amazed at your two cribs - poor Isaac slept in a pack and play the first seven months because I couldn't bear to move ZOey to a big girl bed, and even now I can't bear to put them in the same room so Isaac's crib is in the hallway - it's a big hallway, but a hallway nonetheless. Anyway, your house is awesome and I am so impresed with all your work. Can't wait to see it in real life!
Post a Comment