My sister and I did our first experiment/project of Photoshop with my niece's birth announcements. They turned out pretty cute- I'm sure all of you pro-digiscrappers will laugh at the simplicity, but we were pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
nice job! Morgan literally looks like a little doll in that middle photo. I had to enlarge it just to make sure it was really a baby! Tell Missy congrats!
So cute! As soon as we get our new computer I can finally download my photoshop! tHEN YOU can teach me. By the way your house looks so Good!!! Way to go!
Okay, so I can finally see the pics of your home because I'm using my mom's computer. LOVE your house! Can't wait to see it in person (hint, hint). :)
I agree- what a doll!! And look at that mop of hair! I can't believe she has 4 kids. Those last 2 came quick! Congrats :)
very cute annpuncements and what an adorable little girl. I am starting to really like photoshop myself. It's a little addicting. I love your house we need to come and see it soon. I hope you got the invite to the shower.
Post a Comment