Happy, Happy Birthday Andy Dear!

My sweet husband turned 28 yesterday- Happy Birthday Babe! Unfortunately we haven't really seen Andy for 2 weeks- out of town for business and then working crazy hours, but hopefully we will celebrate his birthday soon. Until then, here is Tanner wishing him a Happy Birthday (please ignore the fact that my son looks like a homeless child).

11 comments:

Elisa said...

That was awesome! What a lucky dad!

Seeing that picture of Andy, there is no doubt in my mind that Tanner really is mini-Andy.

Amy said...

He doesn't look homeless, but I do love the snake in the background AND I especially LOVE that Tanner blows out the candles at the end of the song!!! How cute!!

Karen said...

I'm with Amy, the video was cute but the biggest smile came at the end when he blew out the candles! Precious!

Karen said...

and I love the new title on the blog site. So cute! You must be experimenting more with digital scrapbooking. good job!

Carrie said...

Happy birthday bro!!!

See I told you Tanner looks exactly like you. It trips me out a little! :)

Missy said...

Happy birthday, Andy! Talk about spittin' image! Tan-man is so cute. Loved him blowing out the candles!

MissGlimpseBlogSpot said...

Andy looks the same to me as when he was little, cute!!! Your boys sure do look alike:)

Megs said...

So cute...it melts my heart!! I love the "candle blowing"!

Melissa and Nate said...

Happy birthday to Andy! That video was too cute! Tanner has such a big personality!

Jer + Lu said...

Happy Birthday! That pic looks a lot like the one of Cameron your parents had hanging in the upstairs family room, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday cute cousin! You remind me of your sweet dad! Annie Jane