Happy Birthday America

What a great 4th of July! We started our morning with a neighborhood breakfast, parade and carnival. It was so fun to spend time with each other and with our fun neighbors. That night we went to Andy's sister's house for dinner and fireworks. What a fun day and night!! Here are the boys waiting for the parade to start. All of the cousins (in age order) at Suzi's house

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the ice cream all over Cannon's face and hands, and I love his crooked hat.

jakenapril said...

Did you decorate the wagon 'cuz it looks fabulous! I think I'll probably have to invest in one for my (soon to be) boys because it looks like a great way to haul the kids during fun festivities such as the Fourth. I love all the cousins all lined up and behaving...but it looks like ice cream helped!