June was such a fun and busy month, and I can't believe we are already 8 days into July....I need to make some posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June was such a fun and busy month, and I can't believe we are already 8 days into July....I need to make some posts.
Posted by
Andy and Kimi
at
12:25 PM
5 comments:
I think we're all in the same boat... but you may literally be in a boat... come the end of summer we'll finally see what everyone's been up to!
How funny (but not surprising) that Tanner is half-naked in that picture... I can't believe he built that himself! Much better than anything I can build. If he's not going to be an engineer, maybe an architect? Will you e-mail me your pics from Powell? I need to update my blog and would love more pics. Love the updates!
I am shocked that Aunt Wendi is not on the favorite list for both Tanner and Cannon. Clearly we all know how much they love me! Darling blog kimi...can't wait for more info on the next addition! xoxo
Hey guys! I was cleaning out my files and found the Fisher family directory...along with your blog address. It's fun to see what you're up to, it's been too long! Your boys are darling!
Your Lake Powell trip looked like so much fun. I've never been to Lake Powell. Crazy, I know. I love that Cannon tried to put his cast back on. That's awesome.
Post a Comment