Father and Sons Outings

Andy took Tanner on the Ward ‘Father and Children’ campout. Tanner loved going with Andy, but I’m happy to say that he kept asking Andy about me and Cannon wondering when we were going to come up. When it was all over and they were coming home Andy asked Tanner if he would like to go camping again sometime, Tanner said yes but next time Mommy and Cannon will come too. Glad to know he loves me!
Another fun thing that Andy did with our boys was take them to the reptile expo. They loved touching the big snakes. I did have to laugh when Andy had been gone about an hour or so he called me to see if I keep any extra diapers in the car. When I told him no and asked, "Didn’t you take a diaper bag?" He said "No" and that he would be coming home in a few minutes to change a stinky diaper. After he came home, changed the diaper, and was getting ready to head to the expo I asked him if he was going to take a diaper bag with him this time. He said "No, Cannon just had a messy diaper why would I need a diaper bag?" I told him that sometimes even just having some wipes handy is nice. As I watched him walk out the door the boys I noticed a travel pack of wipes in his back pocket- it made me laugh.

No comments: