"...the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
ADORABLE!!!! You truly are so talented!!! I also need to know your trick on potty training. Rowan doesn't seem interested but he NEEDS TO BE!!! Let me know what you did. Love ya and miss ya! Breyn
Okay, these pages are adorable! I've read your book and I'm doubley impressed now that I know how much work they are! I still don't have a clue - I'm gonna need some one-on-one tutoring. Cute idea, too. Love ya!
WAY cute Kimi! Are they digital or paper? Seriously, I love 'em. Glad you posted them so now I can copy. :) How did your painting go? Oh, and I am tagging you. Check out my blog. Fun stuff.
Hey Kimi and Andy! I found you guys through the Slivkas. What a cute blog! And congrats on 3 boys! Are you trying to make up for Andy growing up with all sisters? :) It's great to reconnect. Hope all is well!
Hey Kimi, This is Heather (Livsey) from forever ago! I saw a link for your blog on Annie's and I hope you don't mind me checking it out. It's so fun to see your cute family. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun! It feels like we were in sorority together forever ago. It would be fun to get together sometime with some of the girls. Do you keep in touch with many of them? I see Illy still, but that's pretty much it. We will have to keep in touch! -Heather (Livsey) Long ghlongfamily.blogspot.com
In an effort to keep some form of privacy from blogstalkers, we are trying to keep our last name unknown. We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
7 comments:
These are so cute! You have so much to teach me :) I miss you and your boys. I can't believe how grown up Tanner is!
Why are you so good at everything you do? Cute pages Kimi. Love that I can claim you as my sista!
ADORABLE!!!! You truly are so talented!!! I also need to know your trick on potty training. Rowan doesn't seem interested but he NEEDS TO BE!!! Let me know what you did. Love ya and miss ya!
Breyn
Okay, these pages are adorable! I've read your book and I'm doubley impressed now that I know how much work they are! I still don't have a clue - I'm gonna need some one-on-one tutoring.
Cute idea, too.
Love ya!
WAY cute Kimi! Are they digital or paper? Seriously, I love 'em. Glad you posted them so now I can copy. :) How did your painting go? Oh, and I am tagging you. Check out my blog. Fun stuff.
Hey Kimi and Andy! I found you guys through the Slivkas. What a cute blog! And congrats on 3 boys! Are you trying to make up for Andy growing up with all sisters? :) It's great to reconnect. Hope all is well!
Hey Kimi, This is Heather (Livsey) from forever ago! I saw a link for your blog on Annie's and I hope you don't mind me checking it out. It's so fun to see your cute family. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun! It feels like we were in sorority together forever ago. It would be fun to get together sometime with some of the girls. Do you keep in touch with many of them? I see Illy still, but that's pretty much it. We will have to keep in touch!
-Heather (Livsey) Long
ghlongfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment