Happy Halloween

Tanner chose to be a pirate for Halloween- so I assigned Cannon to be a parrot. I ended up making Cannon's costume and I was really excited with how it turned out. Unfortunately in these pictures you can't see his tail- but you get the overall picture. Both Tanner and Cannon call Cannon's costume a 'Talk'. I think it's because when I was trying to explain to Tanner what a parrot is, I told him it's the talking birds that Pirates have. Pretty cute boys- we can't wait to go Trick or Treating!!

12 comments:

jakenapril said...

Your boys look great...and I am super impressed with the homemade parrot costume. They're as handsome as ever! Happy Halloween!

Harmoni said...

So So Cute... Look at you being CRAFTY!!!! Have a FUN and SAFE day..
Love ya
Parker and Harm

Matt and Mari said...

Really cute costumes AND cute kids!! We have the same pirate hat! :)
Happy Halloween!

Me said...

wow kimi! way to go making a costume that turns out dang cute! Talented mommy!

Kira said...

SO cute! I expecially love the pirate, you did a great job!

breyn said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! You are so TALENTED (surprise, surprise). They seriously look so cute!!! I hope you had a great Halloween. Love ya!

Megs said...

Hope you guys had a fun Halloween! Way cute costumes! LOVE your parrot creation! BTW...we missed you at couples night. Thanks for "stiffing" us!! :) Maybe next time?

Nikki said...

Your boys are adorable and I love how their costumes go together! Plus you have amazing digital scrapbook skills on top of mad costume creation skills.

Gina said...

Kimi! How are you? How's the pregnancy coming?

Jer + Lu said...

Clever idea :) Nice job on the homemade costume!

Sidsie said...

Hey Kimi,
We are coming to Utah for Christmas and would like to see you if you are not too busy. I would love to see your house. Here is my email address let me know what you think.
Sidsie
sidsiedrysdale@gmail.com

Rachel H said...

Hey Kimi,
The big day is coming soon, bet you can't wait to be done :) Hey, can you email me your addy so I can send you a Christmas card? My email is rjhampton@gmail.com.