HE'S HERE!! BUT WHAT IS HIS NAME??

Boy #3 arrived this morning (1/5) at 7:44 AM. He weighed in a 8 pounds 10 oz, 20 inches long with a 37 cm head. Both baby and mommy are doing great and Kimi has decided that a planned C-Section was way better then a C-section after pushing for hours. As usual this boy came out bald, ready to eat (and suck on a binky) and is a champion pooper (3 times in the first 4 hours of life). The best part of the day was hearing him cry and knowing that he was healthy - and a close second was seeing Tanner and Cannon meet their brother for the first time and helping bathe him- When we get home we will have to post the video--

17 comments:

Matt and Mari said...

Congratulations!!!
Can't wait to see him!
He looks wonderful!!

Shanna and Brent said...

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear that everything went smoothly... he's so cute!!!

Liz said...

Hooray! You guys sure make cute kids.

Sarah said...

Congrats!! He's so adorable and I'm so glad everything went well for you. Love the pic of the three brothers... too cute!

Rachel said...

Well? What IS his name? Anything is better than Hot Dog. Congrats, you guys. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet him. It wasgoodseeing you guys the other night.

Heather said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

ericksonslc said...

Congrats guys!!!! You make beautiful boys. I love how excited Cannon is to meet his little brother. Can't wait to hold him myself.

Rachel H said...

Kimi-It was wonderful to see you last week! I can't believe the big baby was hiding inside your little tummy! Congrats, and I can't wait to hear what you guys decide to name him.

Mike and Shayla said...

We're so excited to meet him! Congratulations. Good work keeping him in until your induction date. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cousin! You can never have too many boys around! Hope you are all doing well and that the boys make the adjustment smoothly! Tell Kimi to rest and enjoy the excuse of being in bed and cuddling a new baby!

Carrie said...

Gosh Andy when I said update your blog, you really updated your blog! What a trip to run into you today, what are the odds, I wish we could have caught up longer. Glad I got to say congrats in person. A big congrats on the blog now! Cute boys, what studs, pretty wife too, keep in touch bro!

Jennie said...

Congrats! I can't wait to pinch his gorgeous cheeks!

Gina said...

Yay! Congrats! Glad to know everything went well, and baby #3 is champion pooper. :) Can't wait to know his name!

Kira said...

I kept checking and waiting. I am so glad all went well and you have another handsome little guy to add to your family.

Anne Woods said...

yeah for you guys! You make such handsome boys! And pick such fabulous names... can't wait to hear the final decision!

lisa louise said...

hooray!! congrats. you guys better hurry and get prego so you can stay par for the coarse!!! haha

The Parks Fam said...

Congratulations guys!! He is adorable! the picture of you in the C section looks WAY too familiar to me! :) Gotta love getting cut open but its SOO worth it! Hope everything is okay with the baby, we will definitely keep him in our prayers. Keep us posted on any updates and good luck with recovery!