"...the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
I guess it depends on what we are voting for. I would say A and C are both darling. I am not sure about B. I think A shows the babies face more and is very creative. They are all wonderful!
congratulations on such a beautiful boy! he seriously is adorable. i'm so glad everything worked out with his health & that he's okay. we've been down that road & it can be so scary. those pictures are fantastic! congratulations again on your cute family.
Hey Kimi! It's Laurie Jo from the good ole' Gamma days and I stumbled upon your blog today. I'm glad I found it - I can't believe you have 3 kiddos :) My blog is private, but if I get your email address I'll send you an invite!
He is so adorable! Congrats on the new baby! He is a cutie and I can't wait to meet him, glad he is doing okay and he is home! Did he have reflux then? Cameron had reflux and grew out of it at 1 year. I hope is well and we wish we could have seen you over Christmas!!
In an effort to keep some form of privacy from blogstalkers, we are trying to keep our last name unknown. We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
9 comments:
I guess it depends on what we are voting for. I would say A and C are both darling. I am not sure about B. I think A shows the babies face more and is very creative. They are all wonderful!
hey andy & kimi,
congratulations on such a beautiful boy! he seriously is adorable. i'm so glad everything worked out with his health & that he's okay. we've been down that road & it can be so scary. those pictures are fantastic! congratulations again on your cute family.
-lynsey (steadman) strader
ps-i voted for C. :)
Your little guy is adorable. What great pictures to have! I love C. It sure is cute!
Hey Kimi! It's Laurie Jo from the good ole' Gamma days and I stumbled upon your blog today. I'm glad I found it - I can't believe you have 3 kiddos :) My blog is private, but if I get your email address I'll send you an invite!
So CUTE!!! I like A but of course they are all ADORABLE!!! Hey, I need your address so I can send off a gift. Love ya tons!
congrats very cute!!!! I am just a little slow lately!! I like A!! your boys are getting so big they grow up way to fast.
I don't see a place to vote... So my vote is C. Darling little guy!
c for sure. though he's a doll in each one!
He is so adorable! Congrats on the new baby! He is a cutie and I can't wait to meet him, glad he is doing okay and he is home! Did he have reflux then? Cameron had reflux and grew out of it at 1 year. I hope is well and we wish we could have seen you over Christmas!!
Post a Comment