Today Kimi was discharged and that meant we had to fill out the birth certificate information (technically you can take another week or 2 but Kimi and I agreed long ago that this baby wasn't coming home without a name) After some strong diliberation we settled on the name Maxwell Andrew- Maxwell's second visit to the NICU was about as uneventful as the first - a lot of monitoring and watching. His breathing has become more stable and his oxygen saturation has been nearly perfect for 2 days now. The doctor told us that he could probably get him released this morning but gave us the option to stay one last day just to avoid any surprised. We decided it would be best to stay but we are so excited to take out baby home tomorrow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Love it! Maxwell is a great name. And hooray that he'll be home soon...at last.
He's gonna love his name- it fits him perfectly! I love his chubby cheeks! So glad he's coming home and doing so well! yeah!
Max. Yes. I love it. The only Max I know is the sketchy uncle on The Sound Of Music...but he seems fun. After all I think he was the one who brought the puppet show and made them sing. Yes I approve of Max! XOXO
Maxwell is cute. Uneventful NICU stays are the best kind. Congrats!
Yay for you guys! Love the name!
I love the name Maxwell, I meant to check up on the new baby for the last few days, I didn't realize how much I was missing. I"m glad he is doing well now, he is so darling, and it makes me excited to have our 3rd! Congrats!
I knew you'd pick the name I loved. Great choice. :) Glad he's finally going home.
Post a Comment