Mr. No Names First big adventure - ICU

Last night when the nurses did thier night time assesment of the new baby they found that his breathing was alittle fast and his oxygen levels were a little low, so today he moved down to the ICU for additional monitoring- They did an EKG to look at his heart, and some chest X-rays and we are trying to patiently wait for the results. There is no major cause for concern although it has meant that we have not been able to be with him as much or feed him. So if you have a brief moment please send up a little prayer for our baby! I'll send out another post as soon as we know more!! On a lighter note-- We still don't know what we are naming this kid! please let us know your comments (disclaimer: you should only leave a comment if you won't be offended if we don't pick your fav). Here are the names we are choosing from: Henry Andrew ; Maxwell Andrew; Talmage Andrew ; Davis Andrew (Andrew Davis is also an option) ; Andrew Tyler (we'd call him Drew) ; James Andrew;

17 comments:

Elisa said...

Well I've always loved the name Henry, so that will forever have my vote. I'm just not sure if he looks like a Henry ... does he? From his photos, he looks more like a Talmage to me.

Best of luck with the ICU, as one who has been there, they sure know how to scare a mother!

Oh and by the way, congratulations!

Matt and Mari said...

Oh, I hope he is ok. I am so sorry you cannot be with him very much! Hopefully that will change soon! I like all the choices for the name. I remember you liked the name Henry when you were pregnant with Tanner. But I think any of them would be great! If I had to suggest one, I would pick Andrew Tyler for sedimental reasons. :)

Liz said...

I vote for Henry or Max. Max gives him great initials, with the added bonus of an x in his name. But I know you have always loved Henry--and the third time's the charm, right? In any case, we are praying and thinking about all of you. Keep us posted!

Kellee Murdock said...

Congrats on your adorable baby boy. I like all the names you came up with. You can't go wrong with those. I'm sorry he's in the ICU. I'm sure he'll get great care and a lot of attention there! The nurses may not want to give him up! Call me if I can do anything for you.

Rachel said...

Prayer sent.

I love the name Henry. It's my fourth favorite boy name. So if I ever have 4 boys he won't be the only Henry. He looks Henry-ish. Keep us updated!

Jennie said...

I like Henry, but I think Drew is cute as well. He is in our prayers! I hope things get better :)

bekka said...

I am glad to hear baby and mom are OK, I have been stalking you to find out his name. What happened to Fox?:) We love Henry!

Tiffany said...

I guess I'm the only one that likes Davis. I knew I was a weirdo. I actually like them all except for Talmage (now watch you pick that one). Your little family is in our prayers this week. Love you Kim! ICU is no fun, but I think there are angel nurses and doctors there.

BTW He's DARLING!!! Already looks like a Livingston, I mean Christensen

Nikki said...

He looks so wonderful and we're glad to hear he is doing better. You are definitely in our prayers and thoughts.

We have a cute little boy named Henry in our ward so I know that would be great. I too like the x in Max but I'm also a big fan of the name James. I also like sentimental names (hence my little Michael) but any of these options are great and the littlest Christensen won't get teased on the playground with any of these ;)

Megs said...

Congratulations guys! I hope little "HENRY" is doing much better. Kimi, you look GREAT btw! Hope to see you and the babe soon!

Elisabeth said...

Hooray, Kimi and Andy!! What a champ :) He looks very cuddly.. Can't wait to meet him! I love the name Talmage. And Henry.. I also REALLY love Davis. Best wishes to you all, I hope he's doing a LOT better today! We like you guys alot!

Carrie said...

Gotta call him Drew - love it!

ericksonslc said...

You know I love Henry! Glad all worked out with the icu! We brought the little guy something from mickey! Call us when things quiet down.

jakenapril said...

First off, he is a handsome little guy. Second, glad to hear that things are going well and improving. And last but not least, I vote for Davis. Although I also like Talmage...no Henry for me. Sorry. But whatever you decide, I'm sure that he will love it. And I love the pic of Tanner and Cannon with their new brother. Congrats again!

Mike and Shayla said...

No wonder you can't decide, with so many good choices. I didn't know Talmage was on the table, I like it and I think it fits nicely with Tanner and Cannon. But I also think Drew makes a great name, and I've always liked Henry. Maybe if you finally have a Henry, you can get down to making baby girls :P. Really all your choices are great, he's sure to appreciate whatever you pick.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I like Andrew?! I'd be a sure winner that way! ha ha So glad I checked your site today! I've been waiting and wondering about the big news. He is beautiful! Congrats! I really like all the name choices but I have to go with James Andrew. Congrats again! January birthdays are the best! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I like Andrew?! I'd be a sure winner that way! ha ha So glad I checked your site today! I've been waiting and wondering about the big news. He is beautiful! Congrats! I really like all the name choices but I have to go with James Andrew. Congrats again! January birthdays are the best! ha ha