Our baby was just moved out of the NICU and back up to the regular nursery- Our stay in the NICU was perfect- uneventful, short with no lasting effects- We are so excited to have our baby back in room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our baby was just moved out of the NICU and back up to the regular nursery- Our stay in the NICU was perfect- uneventful, short with no lasting effects- We are so excited to have our baby back in room.
Posted by
Andy and Kimi
at
1:28 PM
4 comments:
Excellent news! So glad to hear that your baby is healthy, that is a true blessing!
I am so happy for you and Andy on your new addition. I am also happy that he is out of the NICU....not a fun place! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year's. :)
Good news. I'll be coming to you guys for tips on 3 so take notes! :)
Woo hoo! Still no name?
Post a Comment