"...the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
He is sooo cute! I still haven't gotten the chance to hold him, but hopefully soon. And we'll see if we can get Cam to at least hold once while he is a baby! Congratulations again!!
So I know I've seen these pictures live and in person about a dozen times but looking at them now on the internet, I'd swear you scanned your picture from the hospital and put it in place of the Max. I can't believe I haven't seen it before. What a great aunt I must be.
In an effort to keep some form of privacy from blogstalkers, we are trying to keep our last name unknown. We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
10 comments:
Sweet is right! He sure looks like a [your last name]. See that? I'm censoring my own comment. can't wait to meet him!
He is sooo cute! I still haven't gotten the chance to hold him, but hopefully soon. And we'll see if we can get Cam to at least hold once while he is a baby! Congratulations again!!
He is really cute! Congratulations to you guys again!
SOOOO Sweet! It almost makes me want a newborn....almost :)
Those cheeks are to die for! He's absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!
Ohhh he is sooo precious! What a cute baby! Congrats you guys, and glad he is out of the NICU. (We are pregnant again! yay! Due Aug. 2nd)
Oh my word, I wanna just eat him up!
He had to be the "BIG BUDDAH" of that NICU. Love him, love you!
So I know I've seen these pictures live and in person about a dozen times but looking at them now on the internet, I'd swear you scanned your picture from the hospital and put it in place of the Max. I can't believe I haven't seen it before. What a great aunt I must be.
Post a Comment