Disneyland Day One

Favorite Memories of the Day:

  • Renting 4 strollers for free (love that I got a Disney Visa for this reason alone)
  • Walking down Main Street
  • The smell of rain and fresh flowers
  • Taking Tanner on the Snow White ride with his hands over his eyes the WHOLE time
  • Cannon clutching onto me and telling me "I's scared" as we're getting on Peter Pan
  • Tanner telling Grandpa "It's okay Grandpa, you don't have to be scared, it's only pretend" on Pirates.
  • After seeing Lightning McQueen, my nephew Josh exclaiming, "I just saw him move his eyes, it is the REAL Lightning McQueen."
  • Our boys LOVING Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion
  • Talking about what ride to go on next, Tanner always suggesting Haunted Mansion
  • All 3 of our boys and Missy's 2 little girls all asleep at the SAME time. We were so happy we even took pictures.
  • Watching my dad dance and sing "I'm singing in the rain" and laughing hysterically at himself
  • Not waiting in any lines because there weren't too many other crazy people out in the rain

No comments: