6 Month Stats (he's tiny):
24.75 inches- 10th percentile
13 lbs. 11 oz- less than 5th percentile
head- 17.2 inches- 50th percentile
24.75 inches- 10th percentile
13 lbs. 11 oz- less than 5th percentile
head- 17.2 inches- 50th percentile
We just love this little baby! He can now roll from back to tummy- though I have yet to witness it. I will put him on his back and leave the room and he will be on his tummy when I walk back in, but if I stay in the room with him he usually just watches me and is very content with being on his back. Max also has new chew toys- his toes. He loves to suck on his toes! Max can sit all by himself and he loves to sit and play with toys. Max is starting to like rice cereal and eats it about once a day. He is such a sweet, happy baby with a big grin for everyone that talks to him. I am a little concerned that he is so petite, especially because our other boys have always been bigger than average. My pediatrician reassures me that he is healthy, balanced, and growing- that he just has smaller genes than the other boys. We just love this little guy!







6 comments:
don't get me wrong, i think my kids are beautiful...but seriously, that little guy is SO DANG CUTE! he is so absolutely adorable!
Oh my gosh, Kimi! I loooove him so much :) He is darling. Keep those pictures coming!!
He's not tiny ... in fact, I think he weighs more than Joel. :)
I remember once at a baby check up with the twins. Karoleena was one pound bigger in weight than Ashlee - putting her about the 15th percentile, while Ashlee was in the 5th. That helped me put the whole percentile scale into perspective, knowing that not much seperates them, so hopefully it helps you too.
Thanks for the updates! Your children are adorable!
Darling pictures!
This kid is so dang cute! I'm coming over to kidnap him!
Precious!! I LOVE that top one. He seriously looks so much like you!
Post a Comment