I LOVE Halloween

Picked up the pictures today of the boys in their costumes. We love Halloween at our house and can hardly wait until the big day! (Tanner and Cannon pray everyday that it will be Halloween and they can go trick-or-treating, I'm not kidding; these words are actually said in their prayers)

10 comments:

Suzi Q said...

OH MY GOSH!!! They are adorable!! I love these pics!! I need some of them!!! PLEASE!!!

ericksonslc said...

you are so creative as a mom! i love these costumes! cute kids!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

They are so cute in their costumes! I love little kids prayers they are the best:)

Matt and Mari said...

What cute costumes and boys!! I love them! Max is adorable! This is the best time of year !
Great pictures!!

Karen said...

I love how you did this post. First the shark, then the swimmer...i couldn't wait to see the third costume. Could that fishy be any cuter? Oh how I love your boys!

Mary said...

So I had no idea you had a blog! Very cute pictures. Thank you for hosting the baby shower last night at your house. You are the hostest with the mostest.

Amy said...

So cute I love them. I need a copy too---and I'm still waiting for my Valentine. :) Please tell Cannon he is a very good big grey fish with big teeth

Elisa said...

I knew I loved your boys! Anyone that in love with Halloween is instantly one of my best friends! Thanks for the updates!

Becky Slivka said...

I love that you have pictures taken for Halloween, I think that's such a cute idea! I love all your costumes, and your boys are darling!

Jer + Lu said...

So cute! I love how all their costumes tie into one another. And that little Max of yours is such a doll!! I think he looks so much like YOU!