Maxwell~ 10 Months

Max's 10 Month Brag Report:
  • Pretty much THE cutest thing I see everyday
  • Waves bye-bye to people
  • Loves to walk around the room with his little push toys (you know, the kind with wheels and handles that they can stand up with)
  • Signs "milk", "more", and "all done" - makes life so much easier when he can tell me what he wants
  • Claps his hands when he's excited
  • Will stand on his own for a few seconds
  • Has now added the consonant 'M' to his vocabulary, babbles repeatedly "ma ma ma ma" (I like to pretend he's calling me)
  • He has gained almost 2 pounds in the last month!! (He's become this eating machine suddenly)
  • I had to take him in to the pediatrician (ear infection :( ) and it was a day our doctor wasn't working so we saw someone else. Looking at Max she said (Notice the last part is an EXACT quote) ...He is so beautiful...look at that perfectly rounded head..those big brown eyes..."He is model-baby cute." (love her)
  • He's in that 'velcro-stage' where he is always attached to my hip when we're out and about (I kind of like when my babies are clingy because, at least with the other two, it lasts for such a short time)
  • He loves to jump in his crib (well, not really jump- bend and straighten his legs) when I walk in to get him up
  • He dances to music (well, not really dance- bend and straighten his legs)
  • He babbles constantly- don't know if it's just because he's trying to keep up with me and the boys, or if he just loves the sound of his own voice, but Max is a talker

Love this baby of mine!!

No comments: