Random fun pictures from Summer (I just downloaded)....
For being Potty trained, Cannon got to choose a toy at the store. He chose a baseball mitt. We ended up buying two so that the boys can play catch together.
We went boating

Had fun at a Bees game
I ran a 10k for the first time since being married. The tortoise has it all wrong, slow & steady doesn't win the race, but I did finish it and felt great afterward.
Tanner learned that while tubing you hold on tight, unless the front of the tube goes underwater- then you let go and scoot back. I learned that perhaps I should ride on the tube with my 3 year old so he doesn't drown.

Tanner had swimming lessons.
Despite the fact that we really rode horses at least twice a month Cannon cried almost every time (and I promise each time he would ask if he could ride the horses, but then lose it when I put him on and it started moving)
We spent many afternoons with my mom at 'This is the Place Heritage Park'. We loved the trains, petting the animals (one time Cannon got peed on by a goat), riding the horses, and washing laundry pioneer style. We also loved the special occasion days when they would shoot the candy cannon! Thanks for the fun Mom- we love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment