Max at 11 Months

My Sweet Baby- can't believe you're almost a year. Here's the update on you at 11 Months:
*You have 3 teeth- getting that 3rd tooth in must have been extremely painful because you didn't sleep for about a week.

*You climb upstairs, in the dishwasher, on top of toys and boxes, in the cupboards... gotta keep my eye on you

*Your favorite game is emptying the mixing bowl and tupperware cupboard. After you broke one of my small serving bowls rubberbands were placed on the knobs of all the other cupboards.

*You giggle like a maniac when I tickle your thighs

*At night I rub your back and sing to you before I put you in your crib, if I stop rubbing your back you start to rub my arm as if to tell me 'don't stop'.

*Blowing kisses and waving bye-bye to people is your best trick

*Although you don't really say any words on command, when we ask you what a lion says you growl- SO cute.

*You are still a Momma's boy

Now I would never wish for you to stop growing (we're actually kind of worried about you little guy), but if time could slow down just a little....

2 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Your little guy is so incredibly photogenic!! Such a cutie! And that tie is absolutely adorable :)

Matt and Mari said...

Cute baby !! Love the pictures!! :)