Tanner's 4th Birthday

Saying that Tanner was excited for his birthday would be quite the understatement. It was all he could talk about for weeks. One thing he was looking forward to was going to Primary on his birthday and having them sing to him. When I walked him to Primary I told the Primary President how excited he was for the singing. During opening exercises, the Primary President said "I don't believe we have any birthdays today." Tanner jumped right up and exclaimed "We do. It's my birthday." Then he danced his way up to the front so they could sing to him. That evening was pretty low key. We had family over for cake and icecream and then invited everyone to come with us to see the lights at Temple Square. The Birthday Boy sporting his new "4" shirt and eating his favorite food for dinner- pancakes (I'm not complaining, easiest dinner for me to make) Cannon and Max gave Tanner the game "Gator Golf".

After presents, we ate these cupcakes
Then some of us headed down to Temple Square to see the lights. It was fun for Tanner (and us) to see the lights with all of his cousins (well, at least all that live in Utah). Thanks for loving our boy!!
Happy Birthday My Sweet Tanner!!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Um, I look pregnant. Or maybe I could be hiding a small army under my coat.
BTW, Happy birthday TANNER!!!

Jer + Lu said...

Gotta love breakfast-for-dinner! + those cupcakes look scrumpcious!! Care to share the recipe??
Happy Birthday to your big boy!

Matt and Mari said...

Happy Birthday to a big 4 year old !! Looks like this party was a hit too!! Good job! :)