"...the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
With General Conference falling on Easter Sunday, I had the boys wear their Easter clothes the week before Easter (and they'll wear them again this sunday). I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!
So precious!! Especially little Max standing there all on his own on his tiny little legs! I can't believe how much they're changing-- i used to think Tanner + Cannon looked so much alike-- but not so much anymore!
In an effort to keep some form of privacy from blogstalkers, we are trying to keep our last name unknown. We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
4 comments:
SUCH handsome boys!!! Are these the ties you made? LOVE them.
oh man! They are adorable! I love their little hats! Please give them a big hug and kiss from Aunt Suzi!
I love it!! Thanks for sharing!
So precious!! Especially little Max standing there all on his own on his tiny little legs! I can't believe how much they're changing-- i used to think Tanner + Cannon looked so much alike-- but not so much anymore!
Post a Comment