Our Fourth of July festivities started on the evening of the 2nd of July with an icecream social and bike decorating party at the ward. Max ate TWO icecream cones- bet you can't guess what flavor of icecream he had first!






The morning of the 3rd our neighborhood did a parade. All 3 kids rode in the parade. Andy stayed with Cannon and Max and I ran along with Tanner. Luckily Tanner was on his scooter because he would randomly run off and abandon it to get candy that was thrown- my pockets were full of taffy by the end.
At the end of the parade there is a street carnival- honestly, I love where we live. The boys LOVED the cotton candy, popcorn, and snocones. They loved the fish pond and tattoo booth as well. My Mom and Dad came to watch the boys in the parade and play at the carnival- which was very nice to have an extra set of hands because Tanner kept running off to get in another line. We had to skip out a little early because I had a baptism to get to, and the boys all came home for some naps!






5 comments:
Darling pictures!
Kimi, your boys are so handsome! I can't believe how much they have grown. (Makes me feel so old...!)
Love you!
Sounds like a fun day. You have such cute boys!
I am IN LOVE with these boys! XOXOXO My fav picture is the sunglass riding Hunk!!! You guys are adorable!
What a fun 4th! Maybe next year we'll have to come hang out with you guys!
Post a Comment