"...the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys! I was thinking about you the other day.. Are you still planning a Disneyland trip in April? We'll have to coordinate. We'll die if we don't get to see you :)
congratulations!!! soooo exciting... hope you're feeling good.... you'll have to let me know how it is being pregnant and having 3 boys to take care of.... see if i'm willing to try it! ;)
In an effort to keep some form of privacy from blogstalkers, we are trying to keep our last name unknown. We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
20 comments:
Yay!! I mean i already knew but it's still super exciting!!! I hope you are feeling well! If you need anything please call!
Yay! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations to both of you! Sure miss you guys.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you guys! I was thinking about you the other day.. Are you still planning a Disneyland trip in April? We'll have to coordinate. We'll die if we don't get to see you :)
Hip hip. Hooray!!! And u love being prego so that's even better. :)congrats!!!
Cool! We are having a baby too this summer! Congrats to YOU!
perfect! Honestly the best family is getting bigger and better! Love you guys!
What a cute way to announce! Congratulations!
I had heard rumors!! You are a wonder woman! Congrats Kimi!! :)
Ummm, this is exciting news! Congratulations! :)
Congrats!! Destined to be another darling bundle of joy :) But hopefully with a sassy pink bow on top-- if not for your sake, for mine ;)
How fun! Congrats!!
Yay!! Congrats!
Girl! Girl! Girl!
Congrats! We need to hang out. It's been FOREVER since I've talked to you!
Wahoo!!! Congratulations you guys!!! Another adorable kid for your beautiful family. Love you and miss you tons!
That's awesome! congratulations!!!
Hurray!! We can't wait to meet #4. Baby couldn't be getting a better family!
I'm so excited for you & K had a great time watching the boys.
congratulations!!! soooo exciting... hope you're feeling good.... you'll have to let me know how it is being pregnant and having 3 boys to take care of.... see if i'm willing to try it! ;)
We are so excited for you guys! You are such great parents! Congratulations on the new baby!
Post a Comment