We had a very important Dr. appointment a couple of weeks ago... the boys were especially excited because they got balloons! Andy and I were really excited too, not so much for the balloons but for the healthy-looking baby boy that will be joining our family mid-July.
4 For 4 Ain't Bad
Posted by
Andy and Kimi
at
1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
You have darling boys! Just keep going!! Excited for number 4. Can't believe it. You and Andy are way to young to have 4 kids!!
I have a prediction to make. Based on yours and Andy's musical talent, I predict these 4 boys will one day form a wildly popular boy band. ;)
Congratulations!
I second Shayla's comment :) And add my HOORAY!!!!! Boys are the best. Ever. I wouldn't be sad if we ended up with another one (or three other ones). Congrats!!
Congrats! We find out next week if we are having a boy or girl. Four kids sounds like a lot and at least once a day I wonder what we are doing. You are my inspiration with four boys.
Congrats! You have such great boy's, why not add one more to the mix. Burton and I are so excited for you and Andy.
Congratulations cute family. Has it been that long since I ran into Andy at the hospital when you were having your 3rd? It seems like he was born yesterday. I love that you're having another boy. I would bet you could raise this one with your eyes closed!
You make the best boy mom ever! well, maybe second only to me ;) Congrats!! I'll be watching for you...
Yeah for boys! Congrats.
Wow! Another boy! How exciting! Congratulations.
Marielle
Post a Comment