Sun Valley

We spent a few days last week in Sun Valley, Idaho with my family. We had a ton of fun riding bikes, playing tennis, going on walks, and even rollerblading. There was a family carnival where Tanner loved to play the different games and get prizes and we watched 'Happy Feet' on a big screen outside. A highlight of the trip: Andy pulled Tanner and his 4 year old cousin in the bike trailer on a 14-mile ride- it took just over an hour and I'm proud that they all survived. One of my favorite highlights from the trip was when we were driving up there I had some fruit snacks to give to Tanner. He would eat one, then say 'Ma Ma one more" and I could see him in the rear view mirror holding up a little finger and nodding his head- it cracked me up. Andy and Cannon in the condo Andy and me on a late night tandem bike ride after the kids were asleep- yes, I'm in pajamas

Lindsay and Tanner relaxing on a stump after the 14 mile bike ride

7 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Kimi! I love it! You've done a great job with the blog and it's certainly fun to see the pictures of your darling family! When are we going to get together?!

Rachel H said...

Kimi! Karen sent me the link to your blog. You have such a cute family! I think you had your little boy the same day as my brother and his wife? I remember my sister Sarah saying she saw Andy at the hospital. I've wandered from link to link from your blog onto other girls from high school. It's so fun to see what everyone is doing. Take a look at my blog sometime when you get a chance. It's web.mac.com/dhamptonii. love, Rachel(Jerman)

Nik English said...

Kimi I love the Tandum!! man it makes me want to go ride my tandum...

Nikki said...

Kimi! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. I love your website and all the fun pictures. It's a pretty fun way to keep in touch and up to date!

Nik English said...

Wait nikki has a blog too...send me the link!

Andy and Kimi said...

you can link to Ben and Nikki's blog by clicking on the Ben and Nikki link under friends' blogs! It's pretty cute...you should check it out.

Annie K said...

It looks like you guys are having a great summer. Your boys looked so at home in the boat.