Tanner enjoying his first taste of a Bear Lake Raspberry shake. I made it a personal goal to try a different restaurant's raspberry shake every night. I did have a raspberry shake every night (sometimes part of a Reeses shake also) but I only tried 3 different restaurants...I just love Le Beaus (spelling??) and stuck with them.
Tanner and his cousins spent hours digging in the sand on the beach. If you look closely, you can see that Emily also enjoyed eating it!
Tanner miniature golfing was the funniest part of the whole week. He decided it was much easier just to put the ball next to the hole at the very beginning and then tap it in with his putter. He was very independent about the whole thing and refused help from me. By the third time we went golfing he was pretty good and got many holes in 1.
My cute boys and their hot Dad!
Tanner and his cousins spent hours digging in the sand on the beach. If you look closely, you can see that Emily also enjoyed eating it!
We tried to time our beach excursions for Cannon's nap times...he would sleep in the UV tent while we all played out in the sun! Good thing he's young enough so he didn't understand the fun he was missing out on.
Tanner miniature golfing was the funniest part of the whole week. He decided it was much easier just to put the ball next to the hole at the very beginning and then tap it in with his putter. He was very independent about the whole thing and refused help from me. By the third time we went golfing he was pretty good and got many holes in 1.









3 comments:
I'm so jealous, it seems like everyone is going to Bear Lake! I love the picture of Tanner just sitting on the mini-golf course. He's got such a cute, fun personality. Just like his parents!
I wish I could have been there with you! It sure would have beat working all week! Way to live it up with the nightly raspberry shakes. yum, yum. See you guys soon?!
I have the cutest nephews!
Post a Comment