Cannon's 6 Month Photos

At almost 7 months, Cannon is as busy as can be! He has been doing the army crawl now for about a month- and he is just starting to push up on his knees but can't figure out how to move on them yet. Yesterday when I went to get him up from his nap he was kneeling in the cradle with his hands on the side rail. He was so happy with himself...I guess I better get him in a real crib ASAP. These are Cannon's 6 month pictures- I love his smirk in the bathtub! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Karen said...

He is so sweet! That picture in the tub is a funny one. It was so fun having you over the other night. I love you boys! They couldn't be cuter and you couldn't be a better mom! Jim agrees, you're amazing!

Megs said...

Kimi,
those pictures are so precious. You and Andy make some way cute babies!!!!

Amy said...

Cannon is so fun! I love the pictures