Here are some pictures of our soon to be new house in Sugar House. It's a pretty big renovation project that we've still got about 6 weeks left. Pretty fun though! I have some pictures from before we ripped down any walls, but they're on one of our other computers...I'll have to add them later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
So sad you are moving, but so happy for you guys. It looks great so far...hope I get an invite to check out the finished product!! :o) Hey, by the way, I snagged a picture of you guys from your blog and put it on mine...hope you don't mind!
Love, Meg
Wow! It already looks like a different place! I can't wait to see it all finished. It's going to be awesome!
I am just entering this blogging world and I am having a ton of fun seeing what everyone is up to. Your family is absolutely darling! It looks like you have a wonderful time with each other! Where in Sugar House are you moving? We lived in Sugar House for two years before moving to Iowa (seems like just yesterday even though we've been here for 3 years!) Well, I guess we can keep checking the blogs to see what life keeps bringing our families!
Nancy Kirk
Moving! How exciting....Congtats!
Your new place looks so cool! I can't wait to see it when it's finished! And I love the pics of the boys, soo cute!
Jen
Yea! I'm so excited to see it all finished! It is going to be gorgeous and SOOOO much better than before! (that was a lot of !!!!!, sorry)
xoxo
Jen
Wow, looks like the house is going to be awesome! Renovations take a long time and are a lot of work, but so worth it in the end. We're so sad you guys are moving. :( But thanks to the world of blogging, I'm sure we'll get lots of updates!
Post a Comment