Last week Andy had scout camp at the Bear Lake Aquatics Camp; the kids and I also went to Bear Lake and stayed at Andy's mom's condo for the week. Andy was able to sneak away from camp a couple of nights to shower, sleep on a real bed, and see us- and camp ended Friday night so we also got to spend the last couple of days together as a family. Without laundry, cooking, or just the usual daily responsibilities of home; I was able to read two books (Twilight and New Moon) the first two days we were there, obviously I was able to get some great R&R. My mom and sister also came up for a few days and gave me some much needed and wanted company (and help). Tanner was especially happy to spend time with his cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I loved Twilight and New Moon. I read them over Thanksgiving last year. Last weekend I finished Eclipse. The verdict is still out for me. When you read it you will have to let me know what you think. I won't list my thoughts for fear of spoiling the book.
I forgot. My husband has decided to give the books a try. I hope he doesn't make fun of me. My brother-in-law is reading the first and told him it was good and a neighbor read it for his wife and said it was okay.
That's so funny because I've been trying to convince my husband to read them too! My books are being loaned out right now, so he says when we get them back he'll give it a try. I don't know if he'll like them as much though because I feel like Bella is not a very likeable character- and I think that he won't like her at all. I secretly have a crush on Edward- which is why I think most women (including myself) are so drawn to the story- but Andy, being a man, won't have that connection...so we'll see what he thinks. I'm about 1/2 way through Eclipse, I like the story- but I don't like the way the story is heading...I'm a sucker for Happily Ever After (like Edward would find a way to become mortal and Jacob would find his imprint and end his friendship with Bella :)) so we'll have to see how the next few hundred pages go.
Post a Comment