I was at the new house the other day and I just had to snap a picture of my street. As I was driving down the street, this was my view in the rear view mirror- looks like it could be straight from an old tv show...I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
kimi- i love the tree lined streets. i grew up with big trees up and down my steet, that is about the only thing i miss about growing up in Rose park. :)
lisa
can I come and live with you so I can have that be my street too??? I love it... we had it and gave it up to move here... good idea???
shanna
what a DREAM!!! i was wondering why you would want to move...and now i know. i would do ANYTHING to live in a neighborhood like that....and in the fall!!! beautiful. thank you for sharing:)
Kimi-
Your new house looks like so much fun! Next visit we should get together and catch up. I think we'll be out there some time in January. I am so excited for you guys!
Mature trees... I am so jealous. Maybe in another hundred years or so...
This is exactly how I picture "the perfect neighborhood street." I'm jealous!
Post a Comment