Last Friday my mom and I took my boys and my nephew to Gardner Village to see some of the witches and to check out my sister-in-law, Wendi's, new store "Posh Christmas". Tanner had fun seeing the witches and loved seeing his Aunt Wendi and Aunt Suzi at work (Cannon definitely had more fun with the Aunts than the witches)! Wendi's new store is great...she still has lots of the same things like in the other store (Posh Frippery) but the new store is so much bigger- it's easier to see all there is to offer. Congrats Wendi on your new store.. we're so happy for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
It looks like Tanner is taking after Josh (and Ryan) and looking to the side when you take his picture (the picture on the pumpkin carriage)Funny how Cannon is the only one smiling and looking at the camera
Your boys are the cutest! You guys do so many fun and cool things. I love Posh so the new store will be fun to check out sometime
Oh, those boys are so cute! They look more like each other everyday. We went into Posh Christmas and Frippery while at Gardner Village and there are so many cool things! I can't believe your sis in law owns those stores...I loved them!
I just discovered Gardener Village. It is a right out of a fairy tale. I loved it. My kids loved the witches. A lady was walking around in a witch hat and Alexis says to my mom, "I told you she could talk." Kids, they don't miss a thing.
Sounds like Gardner Village is the place to be this season. What a unique stroller-- do you like it?
Isn't gardner village fun and beautiful?! Your boys are so cute!!
Post a Comment