Our New Tramp

Last Sunday when we were driving to church one of our neighbors was outside and waved us down. We stopped to talk to him and he asked us if we wanted a tramp. Apparantly his friend had a roomate abandon it a year ago, he was now moving out and his landlord wanted it gone. We gladly took it off their hands and our neighbor and his friend were nice enough to even move it to our backyard for us. Yesterday evening we thought since the weather has been so nice that we would go ahead and get it all set up! Tanner loves tramps- this was Cannon's first time jumping solo, he liked it okay. We'll have to invest in one of those cages this summer.

7 comments:

Kira said...

Let us know when you need one more 2 year old to jump on that tramp :) We would love to see the house!

Becky Slivka said...

First of all I'm so jealous the weather has been so nice you can go outside and use your tramp (which is really cool by the way, I loved having one growing up). It has snowed ALL week long and been freezing cold. We can't wait to get back to Utah. You heard that right, after swearing we could never come back to Utah and checking out options in Colorado and California we have decided Utah is going to be the best fit for us. Matt actually comes out in a week for some interviews and then we're going to go from there. It will be nice to enjoy next winter for only three months instead of six like it is in Cleveland.

Jer + Lu said...

Tramps are the absolute best!! I was more excited than my kids when we got one-- and I probably jump more than them too! I'd pass on the cage though-- I swear I got hurt more by cages than by falling off the tramp. My kids have both taken a couple spills- they learn quick!

Marielle said...

Yeah! What a great deal! I loved having a tramp growing up. Those cages are a pretty good idea. We dug a put for ours after a neighbor girl broke her leg falling off our tramp. My mom's neighbor kids call her house the 'tramp house.' She can't decide if that is a good thing.

Marielle

Me said...

Kimi! Soooo good to hear from you! Let's definitely get together and catch up! I LOVE the pictures of your house! IT turned out absolutely beautiful! I love love the colors in your family room! Love the RED! We are remodeling too, so it is so fun to see a finished product! WAy to go! I've updated our blog! I was a blog slacker, but there are new pictures, so check in again! SEe you!

Nicole M said...

I'm so jealous!! Weston and I love jumping on trampolines so much that we joked we wanted to buy one before we bought a couch when we got married. That never happened (we soon realized we needed a couch much more) but I still want one some day!

Julie and Devin said...

Kimi
I am so glad to hear from you. You have such a great looking family. I am going to add you to my list so we can keep in touch.
Julie Bauman Stoker