This is my little Cannon at the Safe Kids Fair. Isn't he the cutest puppy dog you've ever seen? Take a minute and vote for him (picture #17) at this website:
(if you want to see Tanner's Spiderman picture, he is number 16 in the photo gallery on that webpage)







6 comments:
Whoa, you are a blogging machine!
Yes, he is so cute. I voted for him!
Yes he is so cute! :)
ADORABLE!!! I voted! I also loved all the details of your trip. So fun!!! It truly is such a magical place and it sounds like you all enjoyed every minute of it. I know how much you love that place. I laughed at your memory of your mom being pooped on at Sea World. The thought gave me a good laugh. You've ignited that Disneyland fire in me. I want to go!!!
What a cutie! Your California trip also looks like a blast.
P.S. Thanks for the info. on the stroller. I will have to check it out!
He is adorable, hardly looks like himself. Your trip to Disneyland looks so fun, I was so sad to come home with our lot. I am way impressed you did it with a newborn, but with so many people in you family it made babysitting easy. I'm so glad you got to go. In fact, Matt and I were talking about the time we met up with you in Disneyland, that was so fun - you guys are the best!
That's quite the paint job! I bet he loved it ;)
Post a Comment