Max 3 months

Oh my happy, sweet baby! At 3 months Max is smiling, laughing, and cooing. I love when I go to nurse him and he gets a big grin. I also love when we hold him up and kiss him on his neck- he giggles and squeals. He's still a great night sleeper and is so easy-going during the day. He doesn't like tummy time much, but he loves rocking in his swing. The only times that he really fusses or cries is when he's tired- a binky and rocking in my arms solves that pretty quickly. People always comment on how cute he is and his beautiful eyes. I'm not humble about him in anyway- I smile and say that I think so too.

3 comments:

Matt and Mari said...

Cute pictures!!

Wendi Bench said...

Oh MY! What a fun picture at the bottom! That just looks like Andy's smile with that open mouth! I love this boy so much! And I miss him. Why have I not seen him in forever! Call us to babysit...we need it! xoxo

Jer + Lu said...

Cutest smile ever!!
Cute sweater too :)