Max at 2 Months

At 2 months, Max is still my sweet baby. He is showing more facial expressions- not really smiling on command but does this big open mouth face when he's excited. He's very spoiled and is pretty much in my arms all day- except when he's asleep. I just love holding him! I think with Tanner and Cannon I didn't realize how quickly they would grow. With Max, I know that he's only going to be this little for such a short time. I even rock him to sleep! Luckily he's a good sleeper (not a terrific napper, mostly because we're out doing things when he should be napping so he catches catnaps in the Baby Bjorn or stroller) and sleeps about 7 hours straight at night. His stats at his 2 month checkup: Weight 10 lbs. 14 oz. - 60th percentile Height: 21.75 inches- 50th percentile Head: 15.6 inches- 50th percentile

1 comment:

Jer + Lu said...

So sweet. It's true, you learn to cherish your time while they're still so little!