Utah vs. San Diego

Today we took the boys to the UofU football game. They were pretty interested for about a quarter- mostly interested in the tackling. I managed to 'catch' two shirts from the Crimson Line girls, while holding Max. (I so generously gave Cameron one of the shirts, I'm such a nice sister- but then he was very sweet and gave it to Josh). Andy was actually really excited to get a t-shirt. He told me now he has his team's shirt to wear on Fridays at work. I felt kind of bad (if I would have known that his co-workers wear their team shirts on Fridays I would have purchased him one at the beginning of football season) but then I jokingly told him that maybe when he graduates for the third time from the University of Utah I will buy him a Utah shirt. Good football game- we smoked them- great nachos, and fun times. Also, Tanner sang the "BYU stinks like poo" song at least 20 times.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kim, I love how you braved the weather and took your boys to the game. You are a rockin' mamma! Miss you!

breyn said...

Okay, so I don't know what just happened to the comment I was writing but what a fun family activity. I cracked up at Tanner's song (that-a boy). You guys are always on some fun adventure. Okay, Max's 10 month pictures are freakin' ADORABLE!!!! He is by far the cutest baby EVER (and I am not even being partial because you are my friend). Here, here on what the pedetrician said! I mean, lets be honest your whole family is soooooo cute. You and Andy better not ever stop having kids. I also LOVED all the cute Halloween costumes. You are so creative!!!! I can't WAIT to see you over the holidays. I love you tons!

Matt and Mari said...

This was the only game we did not go to! You look like you had fun though!!

Jer + Lu said...

You brave girl taking your kiddos there! Love the nacho cheese hand-- says it all!! Nice job catching TWO shirts! But for heaven's sake, buy your hubby one already!!!