"...the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction." -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Oh, I love those boys!! Cannon is in our top 3 names (I think we'll save it for #2 since our best friends out here have a Cannon too) and Tanner was our favorite for a few weeks too. What great taste in names you have :)
In an effort to keep some form of privacy from blogstalkers, we are trying to keep our last name unknown. We would love you to add our blog as a link on yours, but please just use our first names. Thanks!!
6 comments:
Oh, I love those boys!! Cannon is in our top 3 names (I think we'll save it for #2 since our best friends out here have a Cannon too) and Tanner was our favorite for a few weeks too. What great taste in names you have :)
CUTE!! I love your boys. They cracked me up Friday night. I wanted to take them home with me. You are such a lucky mommy. And a good one.
Really?! Could they be any CUTER!! I love them! Give them a BIG KISS from Aunt Suzi!
Where's my copy???
Such CUTE boys!!!
That is awesome!
You are so clever. Good thing you have the cutest models around to help you!
Post a Comment