As you may have noticed my sidebar is now back to where it should be. It was moved to the bottom because of a post I had made that I did not close the html. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As you may have noticed my sidebar is now back to where it should be. It was moved to the bottom because of a post I had made that I did not close the html. :)
Posted by
Andy and Kimi
at
3:24 PM
4 comments:
We missed you last night! We had about 100 people there! Don't worry, we'll do it again next year.
I just found your blog again Andy and Kimi....Just thought I would make my presence known!!
You'll be a hacker yet.
;)
I'm going to need some assistance on getting our blog looking better. Matt turned to me one day and said: "I don't look at blogs much, but the ones I've seen are a lot, I guess cuter, than ours. You need someone to help you." At least he cares I guess. I'll be contacting you about help - oh, and I'm sure kids are fine until four, but my hyper active dentist husband said three was enough, he wants Zoey's teeth to drop. That is a definite negative to having a dentist for a husband, I wish he would go along with me for another year - you are so lucky!
Post a Comment