Tanner's 4th Birthday Friends Party

The Invitations:
The Cake (I was pretty proud of this sucker at the time- now looking at it perhaps I should have just splurged on the Train Cake Pan):
The Activities: We read The Polar Express and drank hot chocolate. We also played a version of Pin the tail on the donkey, but with a snowman. Unfortunately there are no pictures of these events because we videotaped.
The Guest of Honor: Santa Claus. Each of the kids (and some younger siblings) had a chance to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Then Santa sang Christmas songs with us.
It was a successful and fun party! Tanner had a blast and feels so grown up. Thanks to all of his friends for coming and celebrating Tanner with us!!

3 comments:

Suzi Q said...

SUPER CUTE! You should be PROUD of that cake! It's darling!!!

Missy said...

Wow, another cute party! Dang, I've gotta step it up.
BTW, I'm laughing out loud at the bottom 3 pics - I'm so mean! I love Morgan's especially. No really, I'm still laughing out loud.

Jer + Lu said...

You have the cutest ideas. I may have to steal some!