Lake Powell June 2010

We spent a week in Lake Powell- we had a blast!! Here are our favorites from the trip:
Andy- spending a whole week with the kids
Kimi- watching the boys LOVE things that I LOVE (swimming, building sandcastles, tubing, waverunning, waterskiing, etc...)
Tanner- showing his seashells at the talent show, going down the slide, going on adventures with Daddy, and learning to waterski
Cannon- building sandcastles and swimming by the houseboat
Max- swimming, tubing (really, he would point and whine to go out there), being held every minute because we were so worried he would drown

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids are so stinking cute! I love little Max. We need to hang out again.

Amy said...

So sad I had to miss it! It sounds like it was soooo much fun

Karen said...

FUN! So many memories with you down at Powell. The best is still the bunk bed story though. I laugh everytime I think about it.

Jer + Lu said...

Your family looks so natural there! Glad to hear they love it as much as you + their love of it doubles your love of it ;)

Kellee said...

I'm impressed you survived Lake Powell with kids. I need some pointers.